• Ensuring front drinks fridge is always stocked. If salads or yoghurt cups are running low in the afternoon and there are none in the walk in fridge, then you must assign someone to make them up or complete this yourself.
• Front display case is completely stocked with at least 1 of each kind of pie, brownie, tarts etc. Crumbs and spillages are to be cleared of asap and trays are kept as clean as possible. No knives or spatulas left in pie trays.
• Fridge/freezer/soup warmer temperatures must be filled out daily.
• Ensuring the tables, chairs and floors within the bakery and outside remain clean of napkins, crumbs, plates, cutlery etc. Check regularly (every fifteen – 20 minutes in busy periods.)
• Checking granola bags and cookie bags are stocked and labelled correctly. Replenish stock if running low. If no extra stock available writing it down on the order board
• Checking the weekly cleaning schedule and assigning someone to complete the days’ task/s if it has not been completed.